2021.4.9 Magisk v22.1
This release is focused on fixing regressions and bugs. Check the v22.0 release notes if coming from older releases.
Note: Magisk v22 is the last major version to support Jellybean and Kitkat. Magisk v23 will only support Android 5.0 and higher.
- [App] Prevent multiple installation sessions running in parallel
- [App] Prevent OutOfMemory crashes when checking boot signature on PXA boot images
- [General] Proper cgroup migration implementation
- [General] Rewrite log writer from scratch, should resolve any crashes and deadlocks
- [General] Many scripts updates fixing regressions
- [MagiskHide] Prevent possible deadlock when signal arrives
- [MagiskHide] Partial match process names if necessary
- [MagiskBoot] Preserve and patch AVB 2.0 structures/headers in boot images
- [MagiskBoot] Properly strip out data encryption flags
- [MagiskBoot] Prevent possible integer overflow
- [MagiskInit] Fix
sepolicy.rule mounting strategy
- [resetprop] Always delete existing
ro. props before updating. This will fix bootloops that could be caused by modifying device fingerprint properties.
Full Changelog: here